What is NOT posted on the website
As implied by the criteria above, theoretical research of no relevance to development is not included on the DDRN website; nor is practice-based information of relevance only to practitioners. Furthermore, the following items are NOT posted:
• Ephemeral items such as news stories
• Advertisement of commercial goods
• Journal articles and chapters from books (only whole journals and books if available for free online)
• Articles that are not published at least by the institution where the researcher is based (can though be included in the member-to-member section that will be launched by the end of September 2010)
• Project proposal and request for funding and/or partners of small projects and studies (serious proposals can though be included in the member-to-member section that will be launched by the end of September 2010)
Other sections of the policy:
Purpose of the DDRN website
Purpose of the editorial policy
What IS posted on the website
You can also download the whole editorial policy [pdf, 105kB].
Please contact us if you have questions or comments.